Monday, May 12, 2008

Statement of Purpose

Through this blog I will venture into making some of my thoughts of public dominion. I am aware that many of you, readers, will not agree with my ideas and that is perfectly fine with me. There will be also, I hope, those others who will enjoy my writings. With that said, I can now move on to briefly describe what this blog will roughly be about; which is, of course, subject to change.
I have chosen to philosophize or simply analyze the numerous trivialities of life from a different perspective. There are countless elements of the world which are taken for granted. Those elements have great potential if a little attention is paid to them. I plan to observe those neglected objects that might be material or not from an unusual position. I want to show that symbolism exists everywhere around us not only in literature. My blog will be somewhat out of the ordinary. Random things that exist in the every day life which have never been worth anyone’s time as a subject to be analyzed will be my focus. The random objects or ideas will be examined from another standpoint other that the norm. They will become something worth philosophizing about through being portrayed rather completely different than what they are, at least from the perspective I am advocating.
I enjoy questioning every single part of life and I thrive to find symbolism in the minimal details around me, which is the very essence of this blog.
I truly hope you enjoy my writings. If you do so, tell your friends about it: the more the merrier.

xoxo,
Poison Drops

P.S. This is the only week when there will be two posts. Enjoy!

©Copyrighted 2008

1 comment:

Unknown said...

*cracks knuckles* LETS DO THIS!!

--Rosario